Blamformers! Blamformers!

omfg

omg, thats the BEST preloader what im EVER seen.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

stunning

u created a beautiful world, with pretty creatures.
i think, u are the best on newgrounds.

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

a-w-e-s-o-m-e

one of the best games i've ever played, so this is my flash game for the year so far.
the concept is completely hilarious, the art is cute and funny, the sounds and the music are well made.
keep on tossing! :')

Dale & Peakot Dale & Peakot

goty

could be game of the year, but its so fkin hard and confusing.

Forever Samurai Forever Samurai

awesome

i think this game have a huge chance for win the flashgame of the year prize.
pure awesomeness. make a sequel. :)
good luck mate.

acrazycanadian responds:

That's very high praise! I'm blushing. This is the first game I've really been interested in making a sequel for, so you may get your wish.

[Kieda] Yearning Hearts [Kieda] Yearning Hearts

yo!

first of all, i really like the tune, you "catched" the right feeling for a track like this. but your drums is not fitting well IMO. a much more liquid like pattern and sounds can be fix these things. less punch, and a little bit more spread will be do the trick.
good job!
4/5

Kieda responds:

Hmm hadn't been thinking of that. Gonna remember when making my next song (:

Thanks for the review (:

[DJC] Breaking Point [WiP2] [DJC] Breaking Point [WiP2]

some advice

i know this is a WIP, i get it, but here is my comment to it:
i think your drums are good, but i cannot feel right now that little spark what is telling me this is a well-constructed track. i'm also think your the bass is too harsh and raw.
i think i know what are you trying to do, but the best part is at 00:23-00:45 and 01:55--, and if i were you i will try to build and focus for these two sections. i hope i could helped you in some way.
3/5 for now.

- sry for my terrible english -

Flowing Liquid Flowing Liquid

yo!

i completely agree with firepoint, expect i think your bass is doesn't fits into the track (especially after the first 45 secs), and i could imagine some more piano in it too. and I hear that the piano is not (or at least does not) sound as powerful as the main synth you've used. and if you add a little more variety to it, at least the same way like you did on the main one, then i think you'd be done with it. although i think your drums are excellent, so don't change that!
for a second try it's a pretty decent result. keep it up!
4/5
- sry for my terrible english -

yeajimmiboi responds:

Thanks for commenting dude! I'll have another go at it on reason man, thank you for your comment and your English was fine dude!